Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hair loss, cookbooks, fat people, meat chessboard, fashion

-Losing hair? (Isn't everyone?) Don't try to hide it.

-Ask MeFi: What are the best cookbooks in regards to technique and theory?

-My responses to the Implicit Associations Test indicate that I have a "a strong automatic preference for Thin People compared to Fat People." But as I would not trust anyone who capitalizes "Thin People" and "Fat People," I remain sure of my own total lack of prejudicial feeling toward anyone on the basis of weight. via

-Meat chessboard:
The steak is cut into 2" by 2" pieces, with 64 pieces cut total, half of them kissed by a frying pan and hence enhanced in color. The meat is then arranged on a 16" x 16" platform of clear acrylic and placed on top of a podium. On either side of the sculpture are LCD panels hung from the ceiling. Each panel plays a 20-minute loop of a butcher contemplating his next move.
-Let's try some fashion blogging: OMG! Shoes!, outfits, t-shirts.

(Some of these links are totally stolen from the excellent best-blogs post at Fimoculous.)

Coming soon to a Haverchuk near you: the new Joy of Cooking!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark David said...

Just found your blog today it's wonderful. I just reading this blog nice very nice. Your explanation was very easy to read and understand. I think cookbook is so helpful. That sounds like a book I would like. Thanks for mentioning it. Nice books on your shelf - neat post. I can’t wait to try some of your tips. thank you for posting and sharing it.

Thanks
onno david
my site

1:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Generic Propecia is a great product that really does works. It's not a miracle cure, but it does what it says it does, which is stops hair loss and thickens your existing hair. Overall, very satisfied with the site as well as with the product. Honestly, my hair does look better because of this product.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home